Terms And Contract
Madison’s On-Site BBQ Catering Specialists
Catering Information and Terms Contract
Please send contract and deposit to the address below.
Smoky Jon’s #1 BBQ (attn Smoky Jon)
2310 Packers Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
If you have any questions, please contact me at:
Phone: (608) 249-RIBS.(7427)
CATERING INFORMATION AND TERMS CONTRACT
1. A deposit of $300.00 must be made to secure all Full service On Site BBQ Catering dates. $300 deposit will be deducted from final catering bill. Otherwise, the $300 deposit is non-refundable. A $100.00 deposit will be charged on all no-frills catering orders that will be deducted from catering total.
2. A payment of 50% must be made two weeks prior to all full service on-site BBQ catering events. Payment in full is due the day of the event, prior to the meal being served. Unless the client has made other billing arrangements with “Smoky Jon”.
3. 10% Service Charge and 5.5% tax will be added to all Full Service, No-Frills, Pig Up & Go and Ala Carte Bulk Catering Orders!
4. Menu selections and a firm guarantee of number of meals ordered is due a minimum of seven days prior to event. Guaranteed guest count may be increased (within reason) up to two days before event.
5. All pricing for full-service on site BBQ catering starts at a minimum of 100 persons.
6. Special children’s meal (hot dog with 2 side dishes for children under 12 years of age) $6.25/child. Children under 3 years of age – no charge.
7. All full service on-site catering deliveries more than 15 miles from our shop round trip total, will include a $1.00 per mile/per vehicle/mileage charge.
8. All drop off catering deliveries in the city of Madison will be charged $40.00 delivery charge. All deliveries outside the city of Madison will be charged $1 per mile mileage charge.
9. We guarantee your guest count will be served. We supply an additional amount for unexpected guests. If you know that your guests are heavy consumers, we suggest that more meals are ordered! (You will be charged for overage if used.)
10. Our standard buffet serving time is 1 1/4 hours. Unless the client has made prior arrangements with “Smoky Jon”.
11. All catering events are “Rain or Shine” affairs. It’s the customers responsibility to provide suitable shelter for event in the event of inclement weather.
12. Left Overs – All left over food (on buffet line only) will be left with client (if desired) in sealed foil pans at no charge. Smoky Jon’s is not responsible for safety and quality of said food after it leaves our supervision and care.
13. Prices subject to change without notice unless price has been guaranteed in writing and deposit has been received.
14. Any use of venue fees are the customers responsibility!
15. For groups smaller than 100 persons, please use our No-Frills Catering Menu or our Pig Up & Go Catering Paks or our Ala Carte Bulk Menu.
16. Cash – approved checks – Mastercard & Visa accepted. A 3% charge will be added to all catering orders over $1000.00. when credit cards are used for payment.
17. Supreme Big & Bountiful Buffet
Pricing is as follows: 200 Persons – 22.95
150-199 Persons – 25.95
100-149 persons – 28.95
With the signature of this contract, the Signed company or Individual is responsible to abide by all the conditions listed above.